The local touch your guests will appreciate
- Bixby Chocolate
- Maine-made and women-owned, they have every combination of chocolate you could dream of – and plenty of combos you’ve never heard of! This chocolate is seriously good and a perfect treat for your guests.
- Stonewall Kitchen Blueberry Jam
- The classic, undeniable, Maine breakfast staple. Their factory store greets you as you enter the state, and their most-loved products are a reminder of Maine’s plentiful Blueberry bounty.
- Lost Woods Hot Sauce
- Spice up your big day with this Maine-Made hot sauce. Featured in many much-loved eateries throughout the state, this favor is perfect for couples with a taste for spice.
- Sea Love Candles
- Let the scents of the Coast of Maine remind guests of your big day for months to come. Maine’s first DIY custom candle experience has grown to bring the calming scent of Maine nationwide.
- Crooked Chimney Farm
- Unique, small-batch, goat’s milk soaps from Mid-coast Maine. This thoughtful favor is useful, beautiful, and a sweet local touch.
- Gert + Co.
- Maine-made and women owned and designed, Gert + Co creates bright, fun pieces of art and stationary. We love the idea of sending your guests home with a Maine inspired place mat, art print, or event greeting card set – and then mailing out your thank you notes on Gert + Co stationary to match!